Education & Care
We are dedicated to helping our customers feel confident in caring for their pool or spa. We offer free water testing and troubleshooting as well as unlimited education years down the road. Correct water chemistry is crucial to ensuring the longevity of your pool or spa and equipment as well as swimmers’ safety and comfort. Feel free to call us with any questions, but for an exact measurement of chemical requirements bring in a small amount (8 oz) of water and we will test it for you!
Decide on a Sanitizer:
- Bromine Concentrate
- Bromine Tabs
- Chlorine Concentrate
- Chlorine Tabs
- Leisure Time Free (non-chlorine/bromine) system
Weekly Spa Care
- Test the pH. Ideal range is 7.4-7.6
- Test total Alkalinity. Acceptable range is 100-150 ppm
- Add an enzyme and Stain and Scale control for optimal water balance and clarity
Monthly Spa Care
- Test Calcium hardness. Ideal range is 100-200 ppm
- Chemically clean and rinse your filter with a filter cleaner
- Drain, clean, polish and refill your spa based on its usage
- Optional: Use a water softener system such as Trio
Soft Soak – Trio
This simple water system acts as a clarifier and water softener with no measuring!
We strive to offer our customers the best of the best in pool and spa chemicals. That is why we carry BioGuard, including SoftSwim and SpaGuard products. Their priority is to make your pool or spa the most enjoyable and trouble-free experience that you and your family will ever have.
Caring for Your Spa
Caring for Your Pool
Opening and Balancing Your Pool for Summer!